Offering Free Initial Laser Hair Removal Treatments to Syracuse and Central New York Residents
Syracuse, NY- January 6, 2015- Cool Lipo Laser Center of New York Laser Skin Spa, a leader in laser and aesthetic skincare services in Central New York (CNY), today announced that it will be the exclusive CNY provider for the popular LaserCoupons.com program.
The LaserCoupons.com program offers men and women in the United States to receive a Free Initial Laser Hair Removal treatment on a small face or body area (ie- upper lip, chin, underarms, bikini line, etc.). There is no cost to the consumer for this program as treatments are funded by Certified Clinics such as Skinlaze throughout the country.
Laser hair removal has grown to be the #1 non-invasive aesthetic service in America and according to statistics compiled by physician organizations such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, each year well over 1 million Americans enjoy the benefits laser hair removal treatments. Some of the most common reasons for seeking laser hair removal treatments include skin irritation from shaving, waxing and tweezing; problems with ingrown hairs; and embarrassment from excessive hair.
The LaserCoupons.com program takes away the mystique and expense of initial laser hair removal by matching people who have never had laser hair removal before with a qualified experienced center in their geographic area. In doing so, each laser hair removal center that participates in the LaserCoupons.com program must meet certification standards:
- The office must have a physician on staff or must be physician owned. That physician must have at least two years of experience in laser aesthetics.
- If anyone in the office other than the physician provides laser services they must be a licensed practitioner (nurse, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, aesthetician) and they must have completed a Laser Hair Removal Training Program.
- The office must provide documentation proving the completion of a program that addressed the clinical protocols, laser wavelengths, skin typing, triage and safety parameters of laser hair removal.
- The office must have a combined experience of at least two years in hands-on laser aesthetics.
- The office must provide copies of State and Local licenses including professional licensure as well as applicable business licensure.
“We’re excited to be the exclusive certified clinic participating in the LaserCoupons.com program in Syracuse and Central New York,” said Christophe Marin, Cool Lipo Laser Center of New York Practice Manager. “Our highly experienced female laser technicians offer safe, affordable and effective laser hair removal treatments using multiple lasers and multiple wavelengths. This means that we can safely treat all skin types from very light skinned clients to very dark skinned clients.”
For more information or to sign up for a free laser hair removal treatment, visit www.LaserCoupons.com
About Cool Lipo Laser Center of New York Laser Skin Spa
Over the past 20+ years of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery experience as a Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Doug Halliday has also revolutionized skin care by developing novel approaches to laser skin rejuvenation, laser skin resurfacing, chemical skin peels and medical grade skincare products. The reputation of Dr. Halliday and his team of licensed estheticians and certified laser technicians created a huge demand for laser spa and skin services throughout Central New York. Because of this demand and interest in advanced laser services, Dr. Halliday formed Cool Lipo Laser Center of New York as a dedicated Laser Hair Removal and Skin Rejuvenation center.